When gold fell again in 2013 it was surprising that anyone could come up with 5 reasons to buy gold. It was surprising that it ever came up. It was opposite of what the market had been showing us over the past ten years even when the market was extremely volatile.
If you were to look into the early 2000’s, you could clearly see that not only was gold doing well, it was doing very well. When gains were consistent year over year it’s encouraging to those that already purchased gold, but what about those that had not purchased it?
This is why it’s so important that you have a good understanding of why gold increases in value and why it’s a good idea for you to buy while the price of gold is low. This means that not only can you prepare better financially for this year, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how easy it is to make sure your family is financially right side up for the next few years and beyond.
Learning the 5 Reasons to Buy Gold in 2014
While mines might hope for the price of gold to go up, the price is ideal for those that wish to buy. It’s ideal from the price per ounce which has everyone talking that wanted to buy 10 years ago and did not. It’s a beautiful thing to be able to prepare for a better financial turnout in life, but it doesn’t always work out the way we hope.
Now that we watched gold go to nearly $1950 an ounce in the last few years, there are 5 reasons to buy gold right now while it’s cheaper:
- Buy now while the price is lower. Plan to buy now that it’s going back down. If you were considering buying gold ten years ago, you could get more than you wanted then and you’ll be getting it for less.
- Gold production is lower because mines aren’t as a profitable. Because the price of gold has gone down, mining companies aren’t mining nearly as much. This is because they have had to lay miners off for now until the price picks back up. This means fewer ounces are available so don’t continue to wait.
- Only higher grade ores are being mined. If you have been wondering what is being mined look no further. Instead of mining all grades of gold, only the higher grade is being mined right now. This means that yes, the mining companies can get more for what they mine but for maximum profit they need to mine the lower grade as well.
- Asian countries are buying physical gold because they know it’s smart! Asian countries love gold and they have continued to buy it as the price goes down! It’s no mystery that they are more prepared than most Americans. India and China have purchased so much gold, that they are responsible for nearly the entire gold purchase amount for the world!
- Gold will be universal when the US dollar fails. Just so you are aware, when the dollar fails we will need to move to a universal currency to use. This is gold because it’s gold no matter where you go!
There isn’t a lot to think about when it comes to buying gold, but don’t think too much! Don’t let time pass you by before you prepare for the future that lies ahead with your family. When you forget just why you are doing what you do, always refer back to these 5 reasons to buy gold.